Wednesday, May 13, 2015

CORY STRAND "FARGO: SEASON ONE" 10CDr SET (AOW 215)

Finally available, the stand-alone edition of my HNW rework of every episode of the first season of "Fargo."  As usual with my television/film reworks, I have utilized the full audio of each episode of "Fargo" and transformed them into towering, blizzarding storms of psychedelic HNW severity.  This beautiful stand-alone version of the record is packaged as 10 separate albums, each with its own unique and beautiful stark cover artwork created by my lady friend, Gina Newman.  Pessimism and nihilism have never looked so lovely, or sounded so unapologetically caustic.  I hope this will be worth the wait!
Released in a limited edition of 5 hand-numbered copies.  $110 ppd. in the United States, $123 rest of world.

ORDER HERE: www.altarofwasterecords.storenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment