Thursday, April 17, 2014

NEWS ITEMS: POTTER BOX SETS, TWELVE SUICIDES SERIES, UPCOMING RELEASES

I just wanted to give an update for those who have ordered the "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: A Reinterpretation" box sets, since it's gone beyond the 1-2 weeks processing time.  The boxes are totally done, i'm just waiting for the "Death Eater" decals which adorn the boxes themselves to arrive.  When i ordered them i didn't realize they were coming from Romania.  I'm hoping they show up any day, and when they do, i'll finish the boxes and get them all shipped out.  I apologize to those who are waiting-it was a small oversight on my part, and i appreciate the patience.
The "Twelve Suicides" series will see its first installment unleashed with the next bunch of releases (see below).  This was originally going to be another fancy box set, but i figured it would make things easier for both me and the label's supporters to do it a different way.  I'll release each volume as I receive them from the contributing artists (thus far I have four tracks, two of which are from my own projects); this will keep costs normal for everyone, and then people can pick and choose which volumes they'd like without having to spend shitloads of money.  I may end up doing the "Blue Velvet" box this way as well.  We'll see how this one goes.
The next batch of releases will also see unveiled the inaugural recording of a new series of my own, "Into An Infinite Black."  Both this series and the "Twelve Suicides" series have a slightly different look in terms of packaging.
On June 15th, my "proper" band, Dreamless, will be performing at the Hexagon Bar in Minneapolis, opening for Planning For Burial.  This will most likely be the last Dreamless live performance for some time, and we'll be playing some new stuff.  I'm prepping a couple new recordings to sell at the show, a single disc reissue of the "Melancholia: A Miscellany" set and a new set entitled "Melancholia, Vol. II: More Miscellanea."  The new set is mostly more covers recorded solo at home over the last several months, with a demo of another new song as well.  If there are any left after the show (which i'm sure there will be) i'll put them up in the store.
I'm currently working on the next batch of releases.  Things are progressing nicely and I hope to announce these releases in 1-2 weeks.  The next offerings shall be:

POWER MONSTER "Love Is A Lie" CDr
LA GOCCIA D'ACQUA "Death In Seance" CDr
CLINT COKER "Fragments" CDr
NIGHTMARE CASTLE/FANTOME DE SANG "Split" CDr
TWELVE SUICIDES, VOLUME ONE: Phantasm Nocturnes
CORY STRAND "Into An Infinite Black: Volume One" CDr

After that i'll be finishing up the Joseph Curwen box set.  That's all for now.

-Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment